[bksvol-discuss] Re: Reviewing checked out books.

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 03:49:20 -0800 (PST)

If email is working better for you, you can email Carrie (ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx) or
the volunteer coordinator, Alisa (alisam@xxxxxxxxxxxx) and ask them to get your
books renewed.
 Valerie

Keep up with Nichole's recovery:

________________________________
From: MissWings <misswings@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, January 3, 2012 4:19:47 AM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Reviewing checked out books.

Hi all,

I'm attempting to renew the books I have checked out before they expire later
on
today, but for some reason, Firefox isn't wanting to go to the "My Checked Out
Books" page, no matter which method I try and use to get there.  I was able to
manage it once when I was home in California, but there I had a lot faster
Internet speed.  I'm not getting any errors, but whenever I press enter on the
link, Firefox just sits on the same page forever, no matter how long I wait for
it to load.  I've also tried using the links list and going to activate link,
and tried routing the Jaws cursor and left clicking on it, all for nothing.
Does anyone have a trick to his, or is my system just being majorly stubborn!
This is frustrating, because I want to get into volunteering again like I used
to, but can't, if Firefox won't let me.  Any ideas anyone has would sure help
me
out a lot!

Jess