[bksvol-discuss] Re: Reviewing checked out books.

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 02:55:26 -0800

HI Jess,

Either you can let the books lapse and renew once you are where you have a
faster internet connection, or you could trie internet explorer.  The web
pages associated with volunteer tasks are incredibly slow to load in any
case, and most between midnight and 6:00 a.m. pacific time.  You might also
try later in the day.

Those are my best suggestions.

I look forward to having you working with us again.

Mayrie