[bksvol-discuss] Revenge of the Spellmans

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Volunteers <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 17:27:06 -0400

I am currently scanning Revenge of the Spellmans by Lisa Lutz. This is book
3 in the series. Maithe has book 2 all scanned and when she is ready I will
help her with the handwritten parts and the footnotes. Book 3 has
handwritten parts and/or footnotes on about 50% of the pages so it is kind
of slow work.

Book 1 is already in the collection, but Maithe reports that it needs a
rescan. Worth Trust, which I believe is an outsource company, scanned book 1
so perhaps Bookshare will ask them to fix what they've already scanned?

--
Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading: Miss Julia Hits the Road by Ann B. Ross