[bksvol-discuss] Re: Revenge of the Middle-Aged woman by Elizabeth Bushan

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 21:19:43 -0700

Hi, Lisa. I don't think you're anything. I've had that happen to me with two
books lately, and I rejected both of them. Both of them showed a size of
only 1 byte. Something was definitely corrupted somewhere somehow! *smile*
You really have no choice but to reject it, I wouldn't think. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough exercise. --Unknown
The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his
tongue. --Anonymous