[bksvol-discuss] Revenge of the Middle-Aged woman by Elizabeth Bushan

  • From: "Lisa B." <hunter123@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 23:16:14 -0400

Hi, all.  I recently downloaded this book for validation.  the web site says
it is an ARK file, but when I unzip it and it opens in Openbook, there's
nothing there, Openbook says "No Pages", and when I try to close the program
without saving, it tells me some changes won't be saved if I use this
format.  I also tried saving this file as an MS Word document after opening
it up in Openbook, but the Word document was blank and was only a few bytes
long.  I've never had this problem when unzipping an Arkenstone file.

Should I release this book and download it again, or should I reject it and
say the files are missing or corrupted?

Thanks for any suggestions.  You guys probably think I'm some kind of
computer dork, LOL!

Lisa

"If a dog will not come to you after he has looked you in the face,
you should go home and examine your conscience."
- Woodrow Wilson (1856-1924)
28th president of the U.S.

Lisa, A Bud/Mary Cross
& Hunter, A Lab/Golden Cross