[bksvol-discuss] Re: Revalidation

  • From: "Ciara Campbell" <50campbell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 17:38:09 -0400

Hi,

Sometimes I forget that people are not mind readers, so let me clarify my
last message.  I know that Bookshare does rescan books that were have a
number of erors but what do you do it if you come across a book that may not
need to be rescanned, but has a number of errors you can fix?  I hope that
helps.  Thanks.

Ciara
(Keara)