[bksvol-discuss] Re: Returning To The List

  • From: "Diane Scalzi" <dscalzi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 20:53:41 -0400

I hope your surgery goes well.

Diane

-----Original Message-----
From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Monica Willyard
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2007 7:58 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Returning To The List

Hi, everyone.  I've been absent from the list due to a prolonged illness and
a change in email providers.  I'm going to have surgery this coming week, so
I'll be checking my mail irregularly.  For those that would like to keep in
touch, my new email address is rhyami@xxxxxxxxx .  I only plan to be in the
hospital for a couple of days.  If not, my current validations will lapse.
I'm doing my level best to get everything finished before I leave home.  If
my validations lapse and they are books you want to read right away, feel
free to pick them up.  The Bible Cure books are fascinating reading, but
they have quite a few columns that have sentences mixed together.  They're
worth fixing up and just need some time and patience.  (smile)  I hope all
of you are doing well and will continue to find interesting books to
read/validate.

Monica Willyard