[bksvol-discuss] Return to the City of White Donkeys

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 17:01:06 -0800 (PST)

I did my daily check of the collection to see if any
of the books I've validated or that people have asked
about had been added. The only one in the latter
category (none in the former) is Return to the City of
White Donkeys. Kelly, I don't know if you finished and
got yours in or if it's the person who downloaded it
when it was accidently released, because it just says
bokshare volunteer.

Gerald, still no sign of Daughter of the Lioness,
either in the collection or on the download list.