[bksvol-discuss] Re: Return from Tomorrow, by George Richie

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2010 23:31:02 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for checking, Jamie. I did check the being-scanned list. I make the
assumption that if a requested book is not being or planning to be
scanned,anyone wanting to scan it will check the collection first, and the
outsourcer list. Hopefully sometime in the not-too-distant future all the lists
will be combined into one Books-In-Process list as before--combining books
ready to be proofed and books out being proofed. I assume, too, that requesters
have checked the collection to be sure the book is not already there, thought I
know that isn't always the case, since you and others, and I, too, have noted
that some requested books are already in the collection. I think John did
check, though. I've added his request to the nonfiction wish list

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List:

From: Jamie Yates, CPhT <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, April 4, 2010, 2:35 PM

The correct last name is Ritchie but I still didn't find it in the collection.
I also didn't find it under the books ready for checkout, the ones being worked
on or the ones waiting for approval.

It's not on the being scanned list or the outsourcers list either, as far as I
can tell.

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: The Great Arizona Orphan Abduction by Linda Gordon