[bksvol-discuss] Re: Resurrection!

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 16:15:05 -0700

Hi Tim,

Glad you're back.

Hope you can find a computer you like and can afford when the time comes.

I've bought my last several off of eBay.  No operating system installed,
quad core, 4 gb ram, with card reader for just over $400 after shipping. If
you can install your own copy of Windows, or whatever operating system you
like, that's a really cheap way to go.

Just a suggestion.  In case it helps.

Mayrie

  _____