[bksvol-discuss] Re: Resubmitting books: How to I replace a book I have already uploaded?

  • From: "Munawar Bijani" <munawarb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 16:15:36 -0500

Hi,
Thanks for the information about BSO. I learn something new every day.

        Also, thanks to the previous poster for the compliment. I was amazed at
how
well the suggestion about ^- worked, and I have validated some books myself,
some of which did contain the soft or optional hyphens. It's a pain. :)

        One last thing and please don't take offense, I am a male. I realize my
name is very oriental and you're not the first one to make this mistake, so
no hard feelings. Just thought I'd correct you on that.

Munawar A. Bijani
mailto:munawarb@xxxxxxxxx