[bksvol-discuss] Re: Resubmitting books: How to I replace a book I have already uploaded?

  • From: Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 15:12:46 -0500

Remember please to precede the book title with bso to indicate it is a copy of something also in the collection.

Also, I want to add that, though I find the title of a book appearing at the top of a page or the author's name appearing there annoying, if this is the only issue with a scan you wmay want to re-scan something else in worse shape. Titles and authors' names at the tops of pages are annoying but not the mark of a "poor scan" as we are advised ( or were advised at least) to leave in such info. Perhaps the advice is changing.

E.
At 01:54 PM 1/3/2007, you wrote:
Hello again Munawar,

Take the current book from step 1, reject it.  Indicate in the comments that
you're submitting a better copy and resubmit by reentering the information.
This way, there aren't two copies of the book floating about in the
validation queue.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Pratik