[bksvol-discuss] Re: Research task for a motivated volunteer

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 20:37:11 -0800

Hi Dan!

And you get the third-place slot so far!  Congratulations!  You all are
amazing!

By the way, I've had a lot of fun with this and will now be quiet as I have
cluttered the volunteer list with way more than my share of
nonvolunteer-related chitchat!  Thanks for allowing me the slip-up and I
respectfully zip my lips now!

Mayrie