[bksvol-discuss] Re: Research task for a motivated volunteer

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 18:42:23 -0500

I think I have read 20 of the listed books, plus all of the Harry Potter
books, and one of the Narnia books I think, which makes 28 books? I
distinctly remember not liking the Narnia books as a child.

The only book I remember being required to read in high school was The Red
Badge of Courage and I could not get into it at all. I don't know why and I
was an excellent student, but I think I definitely remember not even
finishing reading this book, failing the test (I never even got C's) and not
even caring.

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: Still Missing by Chevy Stevens