[bksvol-discuss] Re: Research task for a motivated volunteer

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 07:03:24 -0800

Hi Jamie and Bob,

I'll attach your lists to mine, if Bob, you'll attach yours to a note when
you finish, and we'll have a complete project!  Go us! I'm about half
finished right now.  Am making notes if I think any need fixing up.  Can we
say deranged perfectionist? Giggle. By the way, I haven't found any so far
that Bookshare doesn't have.  Go Bookshare! This is fun!!!

Mayrie

  _____