[bksvol-discuss] Re: Rescanning Rejected Books

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 21:50:15 -0700 (PDT)

Like you, Monica I don't have the money to spend on
books. I get all mine either from the library--and I'm
fortunate to have three library systems, at least two
of which are large, at my disposal. Also, I
occasionally find some in used-book stores that are
inexpensive--especially the library used-books stores.
But I've been unpleasantly surprised at he price
increases of used books in the stores I used to go to
often. smile

But what you point out is why I think it's best, if I
can do it, that I can valdidate, than just have a book
rejected assuming that someone else will  re-scan it.
And sometimes the person who scanned it originally no
longer has the book or doesn't care to go through the
scanning process again--I'm thinking of a particular
person, so those of you who know you don't fit that
description please don't take offense. smile

Cindy