[bksvol-discuss] Re: Rescanning Naomi Novik Temeraire

  • From: Dasha Radford <dasha95@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 19:02:47 -0400

Oh well. You're human and so are we we don't think at times. Don't worry about
it. If we weren't human we would think about everything no Woodentree but we
wouldn't think at all. But we are human and so we do think about a lot of
things and don't think about the obvious things. Don't worry about it. We all
do it

Sent from my iPhone