[bksvol-discuss] Rescanning Naomi Novik Temeraire

  • From: Dasha Radford <dasha95@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 11:33:13 -0400

Hi,
If somebody was interested in doing this it might be helpful. I just recently
downloaded the copies of Naomi Novik's Temeraire adventures series. There is
something I noticed in book one and I know it is true in the first one and I'm
not sure but I can check the others. That one seems to only have section breaks
and no page breaks as well as some very clear spelling errors. I'll check the
others but I'm wondering. If someone still has the copies of these books could
they rescan them and put them up for proofreading? I would like to see if we
can't improve the quality.
Thanks to all and let me know what you guys think,
DR Sent from my iPhone To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email to