[bksvol-discuss] Re: Rescanning Blind Sight

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 09:50:17 -0500

Glad too, the three I have read and fixed, were really good.  Not sure about
this one so far, perhaps it gets better.  smile.  Am reading "Fever" and
about a third of the way through.

But will probably go pick it up today.

I am also redoing "Shock"

And if I am not mistaken, we are missing two of his.

The Year of the Intern and Brain.  My library had "brain" but it appears to
had that terrible affliction libraries have, of being "mishelved" so we
can't find it.

I know I would be glad if someone could do those two.  I read Brain while in
training at GDB and loved it.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council