[bksvol-discuss] Re: Requirements for acceptance -- the bottom line (rejected book)

  • From: "J.M." <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 14:18:08 -0500

Hi, Shelley. There definitely is a learning curve with scanning books, and
I'm definitely still learning. I got my first copy of Kurzweil as a
community college student in North Carolina and just scanned textbooks,
although not up to Bookshare standards as far as what was kept and what
wasn't, and they weren't always of the greatest quality. What I do now isn't
always of the greatest quality, either, but I'm learning from what everyone
says here and from my own experience, and I do try to apply all that with
everything I scan. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx