[bksvol-discuss] Re: Requirements for acceptance -- the bottom line

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 23:45:40 -0700 (PDT)

I think you're right, Rui. -- Way to go.

Missing pages in a book ae serious, I think. If  the
validator can get the book and provide the pages, as
you did, that's great. If not, he/she can ask if the
scanner or even someone else can get the book and
provide the missing pages. There are several of us on
this list (I don't know about the other - I'm afraid
to join it --too much mail and time involved) who are
willing to get books from the library to provide
missing  pages, so no book should go into the
collection with them unless no one at all could get
the book.

Cindy

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail