[bksvol-discuss] Require some advice and question.

  • From: Jess Killian <jesskillian@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 May 2009 16:08:37 -0400

Hi All,

I am in a quandary and was wondering if you could help me. I promised Bob in January he could proofread a book that I just started to scan. After scanning the first 25 pages of the book, I came to the conclusion this scan would not be easy. I came to this conclusion because some pages came good while others did not. The book is in the RFBD collection. Therefore, I could proofread the scanned copies and make corrections from the recorded book. The problem I am having is that I do not know if it is okay for someone to tell me if the information I have entered into the book matches the one found in the printed addition. Is it okay to have two proofreaders?

I apologize if I have confused you with my question. Please inform me if you do not understand my question so I can explain it clearer.

In addition to a scanning question, I also have a proofreading question. The book I am currently proofreading has missing page numbers. Is it okay if I add the page numbers in if I know what they are?

Thanks,

Jess

Jessica Killian

Bookshare discussion list email: jesskillian@xxxxxxx