[bksvol-discuss] Re: Require opinion on summery and idea for bookshare.

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 14:13:54 -0800 (PST)

I didn't know that the long synopsis was limited to
500 characters, but I've never had a problem with not
being able to upload a book I've validated because my
long synopsis was too long, and I've added comments
about  language to my and to
already-written-by-the-scanner long synopses that have
appeared to me to alrady be pretty long.

But yes, I do wish there were a comments section
added.  That would be the better place for such
things, and it could precede the long synopsis, which
I think would be valuable for comments such as the
fact that the book contains obscenity, profanity, etc.
Those who don't want to read such books then wouldn't
have to read the long synopsis.

re your synopses--I'm a little confused. You might add
that the book fantasy; if it isn't, then I am truly
confused. smile

CIndy

AT
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm