[bksvol-discuss] Re: Requesting sighted help with a project

  • From: "Kathy Novak" <trebor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 18:14:00 -0700

Kim,

You can get the correct ISBN from any bookstore or library, as they have lists of books from all publishers.

As for numbering pages, it is common not to have the first page of a chapter numbered, but it preceedes the number on the following page. Keep blank pages in, numbering them sequentially so that your actual page numbers coincide with your text page numbers. You might want to put a scanner's note that a page is blank. Another way to check if your actual pages are in synch with text pages is to go to the contents, and compare the chapter page numbers with text page numbers. (if the book has a contents page). I'm not sighted, but I hope this helps.

Kathy Novak
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>