[bksvol-discuss] Re: Requesting sighted help with a project

  • From: "Kathy Novak" <trebor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 17:48:22 -0700

Kim,

You can check the ISBN through any bookstore or library, as they have a full list of published books. As for blank pages, they are numbered sequentially from previous pages. It is common for the new chapter page not to be numbered, bue is numerically sequential with following pages Keep blank pages in place as numbered pages with the scanner's note, 'page is blank'. This will keep your actual pages the same as the numbered pages. I'm not sighted, but I hope this helps

Kathy Novak
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>