[bksvol-discuss] Requesting sighted help with a project

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2011 03:24:57 -0800

Hi, I'm proofreading It Was A Dark and Stormy Night: The Final Conflict
by Scott Rice. I'm willing to buy a print copy of this book and send it
to someone who can look at it. I'm concerned about the ISBN number being
correct, what text appears on which pages, etc. For example there is no
page numbers in the file marking the beginnings of chapters. Another
thing I'm concerned about are where blank pages occur. I can see why
Regina Alvarado had a hard time with this one. I also need to be sure
about certain aspects of the prefatory pages. Also, if anyone has a
Skype account, I can either talk with you via Skype or I can call you at
a time preferable to you.  Thanks for the help. Do write me at
kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxxx Regards, Kim Friedman.