[bksvol-discuss] Re: Requesting a book ASAP

  • From: Kelly Pierce <kellytalk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2015 08:23:12 -0600

Is the friend a Bookshare member?  According to Bookshare rules, you
cannot share books with friends.  They must download it directly from
Bookshare.  Also, is this friend a student?  Is this book needed as
part of your friend's studies?  If so, Bookshare staff or contractors
could produce it for them?  the title sounds like a book used in a
class.

Kelly