[bksvol-discuss] Re: Requesting a book

  • From: "Sue Stevens" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 23:58:24 -0600

Hi Julia,

Are you saying that a Kindle is accessible? Or is that just for audio? I mean, could a Braille display access a Kindle?

Sue S.

-----Original Message----- From: Julia
Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2012 9:59 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Requesting a book

Hi Lisa.
    If you need help with your Kindle version of the new Goodkind book,
let me know.
Julia

On 15/12/2012 9:18 PM, Lisa Gorden-Cushman wrote:
Hi Sister Dolores,

That is so awesome!  Terry Goodkind wrote this series called the Sword of
Truth Series.  It's about a woods guide who finds out that he is really a
wizard, and has to save his world from evil.  In the Sword of Truth, there
is a class of females called confessors. Confessors have the power to make anyone they touch fall in love with them devotedly, to the extent that they
would do anything.  This book I believe is about the first confessor.  If
you scan it, let me know, and I would love to proof it for you.

Thanks,
Lisa