[bksvol-discuss] Re: Requesting a book

  • From: Marcus W <mdw2008@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 22:28:01 -0500

You might have to buy the ebook unless Terry Goodkind has contracted with a publisher to release a hardcopy version.

Here's the story:
The First Confessor was self-published because of Terry's frustration with the way mainstream publishers wanted to handle his story. So, unless there's been a change I'm not aware of, you may have to buy the ebook from someplace like Amazon's Kindle Store.
Feel free to contact me off-list for any additional assistance.