[bksvol-discuss] Re: Requesting a book

  • From: "Lisa Gorden-Cushman" <crysania@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 18:18:21 -0800

Hi Sister Dolores,

That is so awesome!  Terry Goodkind wrote this series called the Sword of
Truth Series.  It's about a woods guide who finds out that he is really a
wizard, and has to save his world from evil.  In the Sword of Truth, there
is a class of females called confessors.  Confessors have the power to make
anyone they touch fall in love with them devotedly, to the extent that they
would do anything.  This book I believe is about the first confessor.  If
you scan it, let me know, and I would love to proof it for you.

Thanks,
Lisa