[bksvol-discuss] Re: Requesting a book

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 13:54:12 -0500

I don't know how my emails keep getting cut off at the beginning. Anyway, what I meant to say and what I actually typed was that ThriftBooks.com is probably the best source for buying books with plain old money. That is, it is the cheapest. PaperbackSwap.com deals with trading and credits and is ultimately cheaper.

On 12/17/2012 12:49 PM, Roger Loran Bailey wrote:
buying with plain old money. If you are into trading for credits then Paperback
Swap.com is probably a better, and cheaper, deal.
On 12/17/2012 10:25 AM, Lisa Gorden-Cushman wrote:
Hi Sister Dolores

I really appreciate that! I do not deal with a lot of print books. Does anyone know where to get them inexpensively? If nothing else, I can always get it on Amazon, and have it shipped to you.

Thanks
Lisa

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 16, 2012, at 7:10 AM, Dolores Dean <srdolores@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear Lisa,

That sounds like a unique book for me. I'll scan it for you and you can proof it. If you write off list, I'll give you my address. Did you say you had the book?

Thanks and have a good day.

Sister Dolores

Sender: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx