[bksvol-discuss] Re: Requesting a book

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 12:40:07 -0500

It is still valid and is the source of the weekly wish lists that are emailed to this list. It is helpful to mention whether it is fiction or nonfiction.

On 12/16/2012 4:45 AM, Cindy Rosenthal wrote:
This is the address I have for requesting books. It says to email title and author to : Wishlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:Wishlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. (It's something I saved a long time ago, but hopefully it's still valid.

On Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 5:09 PM, Lisa Gorden-Cushman <crysania@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:crysania@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Hi everyone,

    I would like to request a book for scanning.  I would be glad to
    proof it.
    It is The First Confessor (The Legend of Magda Searus, #1)  I will
    also send
    it to the book request email, if I can find it.

    Thanks a lot,
    Lisa

    "Love is my strength" Palen Majere

    <mailto:bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the subject line.  To get
    a list of available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the
    subject line.