[bksvol-discuss] Requesting Feedback On Season Of Mist

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 01:40:21 -0400

Hi, everyone. I have a submission on step 1 that seems to have been
worked on and released by a couple of different people. I'm concerned
that there may be a problem with the book that I don't know about.
It's called Season Of Mist and is a pretty short book meant for teens.
I'm not upset about the book being released. I just want to make sure
that the book isn't  waiting for something that needs to be fixed. I
still have the print book and can rescan anything that might be
garbled or missing. So if any of you have worked on it, will you
please let me know if I need to do something to the book? Thanks.

--
Monica Willyard