[bksvol-discuss] Re: Requested Books

  • From: Laura Ann <agapetouchmassage@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 22:53:32 -0500

Till Shilloh comes was uploaded and may enter the collection soon.

Enjoy Alyssa.
IT was a good story.

Laura Ann
At 11:19 AM 3/13/2009, you wrote:
Great. If the scans turn out better than mine did and if you find that you have too many books that you are working on, feel free to let me know. I can also ask my mom for help and can still get a copy from the library if necessary. The first three books in that series were awesome! I was glad to discover that he decided to write something other than old-time America stories. Ha.

-Alyssa