[bksvol-discuss] Request of Sweet Valley books and a Nancy Drew

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 23:44:06 -0800 (PST)

This request came to me from John Glass on behalf of a
a girl in Belleville, Arkansas.

Monica, maybe your girls would like to do these
books--or are the books too young. I've never read
Sweet Valley books, but I wouldn't mind re-reading
some Nancy Drew myself. smile

The books are on the Wish List, people.

Grandma Cindy