[bksvol-discuss] Request for Sighted Help with Proofreading From Christina

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 20:41:53 -0500

Christina asked me to forward this to the list. She isn't on this list, so please send any replies directly to her at the email she's included. smile.

Hello.
I just scanned and am currently cleaning up The Sweetest Thing by Barbara Freethy. The beginnings of the chapters are mangled, one of the page breaks doesn't appear correctly and there may be some text missing on the last page.
Other than that, it looks fine.

Are there any sighted volunteers who would be willing to either help me with these problems or proof the book?
It's a paper back, about 400 pages, and the ISBN is 0-380-79481-0.
The synopsis is below.

If you are willing to help, please e-mail me directly at
greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx

Thank you.
Christina

Synopsis

SHE LONGED FOR A CHILD

Alone in the world, Faith Christopher had always yearned for love.. and a man who’d make her heart pound. But her dreams of a place to call home were getting harder to hold on to...

HE WAS STUBBORNLY SINGLE

Alex Carrigan liked fast cars, fast women and fast deals. then a tough-talking teenager arrived on his doorstep claiming she was his long-lost daughter, and his meddling grandfather decided to move in. Suddenly, Alex has to face the family he never expected.

BUT THEY WERE MEANT TO BE...

Enter Faith. Little did the outspoken and beautiful baker know that deep inside Alex was a well of tenderness... and that she might have the recipe to bring him true love— the sweetest thing life has to offer.