[bksvol-discuss] Re: Replacements

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 22:09:54 -0500

It has garbled passages later in the book the "View from Saturday"  I had to
use the Bookshare copy to teach a class on and it was hard.

So in my opinion it might need a rescan for parts. and please fix the I for
1 and vice versa very annoying.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council