[bksvol-discuss] Re: Renewing a checked out book

  • From: Dornetta Mcconnell <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 19:23:13 -0400

Hey Reggie,
The book was Technological Turf Wars. If this is the book and you are
already 1/3 of the way through the book then it is OK since I wasn't
that far along. I already have several others I am working on and the
summer semester has just started so I am "over extended" :-)
I am also still taking this process very slowly as it seems that I am
"missing" some elements of proofing. (at least that is what I think).
Netta