[bksvol-discuss] Re: Renewing My Book

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 06:48:05 -0700

Hi Marty,

I'll bet the renew link will show up in the next day.  I don't know why, but
sometimes it seems it doesn't show up until it's closer to the expiration
time than I'd like.  Just keep checking for it.  And, if there's an actual
glitch where the link doesn't reappear as it should, then just grab the book
from the check out page again as soon as you can after the book expires.  I
don't think that will happen though.

In the worst case, if someone else checks out your book, you can always
e-mail volunteer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and ask that your book be returned to the
check out page for you to complete work on it, and the person who didn't
know you had started can be notified why they need not to work on it.

But really, I think the link will return before you are in dire need of
renewing.

Happy proofreading!

Mayrie