[bksvol-discuss] Renewing Books for Validation, Some Questions

  • From: "Max G. Swanson" <mswanson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 12:30:17 -0500 (CDT)

What is the time window for renewing a book that's being validated.  In
other words, if Sunday marks the one-week deadline, can I renew it on
Friday?

Will the renewal then extend to the next Sunday or cut off on Friday, one
week from when the renewal was posted?

If one forgets to renew, or runs afowl of these deadlines, is whatever
editing you've done just lost forever?

I'm not finding answers to any of these questions on the FAQ page, though
it was encourageing to see that the system keeps good track of the book(s)
I may be working on.

Thanks for answers to these and any relevant issues I haven't thought of.
--
Documentation is the castor oil of programming.  Managers know it must be
good