[bksvol-discuss] Re: Renewing

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 10:10:52 -0700 (PDT)

The trick is from where you start counting. (I've had
books return to the list before I was able to renew).

Counting the day you download (or renew) as Day Number
1, count seven days. Then go to the page where you
found the download (I think it's page two,or the page
you get to right after you log in)--right underneath
it says Upload. When you hit that you'll find your
book or books. There are 3 choices -- Upload, release
or renew. Click on renew.

You can do this as often as necessary -- and you might
be able to do this six days as well as seven. I mark
on my calendar when the book must be renewed. If
you're too late and It gets released, it goes back on
the download in its original form. You might still
find it there, in which case you can download it again
and trash it and continue working on the one you'r
working on-- but if someone else has gotten to it
before you, unless you can find out who (you may have
noticed some recent requests posted), your work will
have been for naught.

I hope this isn't way more information than you wanted
and also that it's clear. I get too wordy sometimes.

Cindy

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail