[bksvol-discuss] Re: Renewal Link is Broken

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2016 22:55:25 -0600

Unfortunately, waiting a few minutes doesn't make one whit of difference. The renewal link never disappears, and it doesn't change or update the status of the book. It flat out doesn't work.

Judy s.
Follow me on Twitter at QuackersNCheese <https://twitter.com/QuackersNCheese>
On 3/12/2016 9:05 PM, Cindy Rosenthal wrote:

I got a message from Vanessa awhile ago when I wrote about the expiration column showing N/A and that the renewal link appears multiple times, even after I click on it. she told me it takes several seconds ( minutes) for it to be recorded and disappear. I click on it every time it appears Not taking any chances. It does appear on my list of checked out books (every new day smile