[bksvol-discuss] Re: Removing title of book and author from page breaks?

  • From: popularplace@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 15:20:06 -0700 (PDT)

AS long as you stop after the first replace all and you say no to the prompt go
to the beginning or something like that  it will leave the front part alone.
You can also check match case--only then headers that are in a different font
won't be deleted.

Only once in all the years and books that 'I've proofed was  the title or
author--can't remember which--I think it was title  deleted from the text of
the book where it was supposed to be. But since I read as  proof the omission
was easy to find and fix. Never since I stopped saying "yes to do you want to
go to the beginning has anything beleted from the first pages, but I do give
them a quickover to be sure.

AT
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/