[bksvol-discuss] Re: Removing page breaks in Kurzweil

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 14:54:52 -0500 (EST)

shelley

That's a very useful command.  I use it regularly when preparing long
synopsis for BookShare when the book jacket is on 2 pages.
I merge the pages, go into the edit menu and cut the page,
exit the file without saving, open a new file, go into the edit menu and
paste the page.
Then I edit, if needed, and save as my long synopsis.