[bksvol-discuss] Re: Removing extra pragraphs marks

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 23:34:53 -0500

Netta, I so get that! grin. Don't even think about the book until you're rested and ready to tackle it again. This stuff can be really fatiguing! smile.

Judy s.
On 10/12/2012 11:14 PM, Dornetta wrote:
Judy;
I get that. I just put the book up and will visit it later...it has given me
a headache! I just think that in my quest tofind the correct thing to do,
somewhere down the line...my brain went out!
Netta