[bksvol-discuss] Re: Removing apostrophes

  • From: "Sandi Ryan" <sjryan2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 13:34:44 -0600

Good idea, Netta.  Considering the mess that might result from trying to remove
some, but not all, apostrophes, spending a little more time sounds like the
best thing to do!

By the way, the apostrophe and the Englist single-quote aren't quite the same
thing, but the word processors see them as such.  In this case, this has
nothing to do with British English--the scan just put in apostrophes (single
quotes) where doubles were needed.  This explanation is for Roger.

Sandi