[bksvol-discuss] Re: Removing Tables in ms. 2007 with jaws 12 Hello Everyone,

  • From: misha <mishatronics@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2013 21:39:10 -0800

Great!!!!

On 1/9/2013 9:20 AM, Nimit Kaur wrote:
Hello Misha,

I am Nimit.  I tried your suggestions and it worked!!  FYI!!  The key
sequence that you stated is same for Ms.  2007..  Thank you for your
help and now my random tables are removed!!!!  Thanks again.

On 1/8/13, misha <mishatronics@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I haven't tried this myself, but by a miracle of google, I found exactly
the same question on another list ...

I use word 2010 here, but the principles will be the same.
The word 2010 shortcut key is alt+j, l, v, in case that works in 2007.
Note that for this to work, you cannot be using the JAWS ribbon feature.
The cursor has to be in the table for this to work.

In the likely event that the above key sequence doesn't work in 2007,
press alt to activate the ribbon, then arrow right to Table Layout, tab into
the ribbon
and tab to the Convert to Text option.
With the cursor on that option, insert+f1 will read the shortcut key
sequence.

I hope that works for you, the person on the other list that asked the
question
said it worked for her.

By the way, the other list is on gatewayfortheblind.com

Misha

On 1/8/2013 6:30 PM, Nimit Kaur wrote:
Hello Everyone,

I had this book, "The Lonely Doll" and I realized that it has some
random tables on it that are not supposed to be there.  How do I
remove those tables??  I am using Jaws 12 and Ms.  2007.  Any help
would be appreciated.  I prefer hotkeys than going through bunch of
ribbons and menues.  Thank you and look forward to the help.