[bksvol-discuss] Re: Removing Holds

  • From: "Lisa Gorden-Cushman" <crysania@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 18:36:03 -0700

That's a really good point.  I don't know if someone could have specified,
but I would have liked to know that the book that I released was homophobic
and offensive.  The other book that I released had too many scanning and
formatting errors.  I could have told that by the number of people who took
a crack at it.  But I was intrigued by the content, so I went ahead and
tried.