[bksvol-discuss] Removing Column Breaks

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 02:40:18 -0400

Hi. I'm validating a book that has column breaks in addition to page breaks. These are not the same things as section breaks, which I have removed. Does anyone know what I can type into the field for find and replace to remove these? There are no tables in this book, and it's a romance, so I can't understand why they're in the document to begin with. The column breaks occur at the footer of every page. I'm not thrilled at the prospect of removing them all by hand.

Monica Willyard