[bksvol-discuss] Remove from books being scanned list.

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 21:58:31 -0400

Cindy, you may remove Mind Master by James Gunn from the books being scanned list. I can't get a good scan from it. It is not an impossible task, but I am spending so much time on each page that I just don't want to keep working myself so hard when I can probably find something easier to do.

"As a woman I have no country. As a woman my country is the world"
Virginia Woolf

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press: